Attending Colorado Technical University, BSIT — Software Application Programming. Skills include: Technical Writing, Java Application Programming, MS Office, HTML, CSS, Software Requirements Engineering, Software Design, Software Testing, Software Test Planning, Project Planning & Documentation, some UNIX/Linx.
- NetBeans, Eclipse, Android Studio, The Adobe Creative Suite. In particular, NetBeans, Illustrator, Photoshop, and VirtualBox/Debian have become standard tools.
- The CTU link on the home page contains much of the code and documentation completed while attending Colorado Technical University.
- PHP & MySQL were the main skills learned while completing the COTin site. The site also involved learning to use PHP variables in combination with database queries and CSS to accomplish some more advanced graphic techniques.
- The St. Louis Science Museum piece, represents my introduction and use of ActionScript 3.0 to create a complete site (photographs are loaded at run time). I'm also familiar with the production of externally coded ActionScript files and loading assets via XML.
- My work currently is oriented heavily towards web development, but by past experience I am also versed in copy writing, layout, screen separations, and the offset or lithographic printing processes. While at Fluoramics Inc. I developed a product package used for two of their products. I believe they're available today, and some of my packaging design & copy writing is still in use.
- Colorado Technical University Online, Colorado Springs, Co (Currently attending) BSIT software application programming.
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Web Design and Interactive Media, Diploma Program, 2010 — present
- Hampshire College, Amherst Ma, Nerve Membrane Biophysics, DNG, 1973 — 1978
- Computer Systems Institute, Pittsburgh Pa, Computer Programmer Trainee Certificate, 1972 (COBOL, RPG, Systems Analysis)
- Member — National Technical Honor Society. Enjoy music, movies, roller–blading, skiing, trout fishing, and camping.
- Available on request.